An inventory management team creates/modifies multiple BOMs/items. This process is often cumbersome and sometimes leads to situations where standard costs for new items are not updated. This leads to cost variances which are very difficult to explain during an audit.
This bot logs into QAD and fetches raw material items which do not have lower level cost. The proactive detection of these situations helps avoid variances.
Notes on usage: See the ReadMe for details -
- Provide inputs into "QAD_NoLowLevel_Input.xlsx" as the String data type
- Username for QAD
- Password for QAD
- Item type (raw or purchased parts). In case of both, separate each with a comma.
- Configure the metabot to log into QAD by providing inputs for user ID and password
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 2, 2021
- First Published
- March 20, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v126.96.36.199
- MS Office
- QAD Enterprise Edition Client
- Inputs: QAD_NoLowLevel_Input.xlsx. See the ReadMe for more details.