- Option of MetaBots
- Reads through a text file containing names of Excel files.
- Reads through the Excel files and puts the data into Quickbooks
- Takes a snapshot of the bill.
This bot gives the user the option of using MetaBots. This bot then reads through a text file. This text file contains names of Excel sheets. The bot the reads through each Excel sheet and puts the data into Quickbooks. The bot then takes a snapshot of the bill and stores the photos in the Output Files folder.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingSalesShipping and Distribution
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- November 8, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MetaBot Designer(if the user chooses to use MetaBots)
- Google Chrome
- Automation Anywhere v. 11.3
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel