- The Bot will fetch the requests sent via email attachment in excel file. It will process each Segment Value requested within excel file.
- The Bot will capture any exceptions encountered while Value set validations are performed and will send those exceptions back to the requestor.
- The Bot will send confirmation email to the requestor for all successfully created segment values.
- Confirmation mail will be sent to requester stating COA values has been updated into Oracle.
- Any exceptions seen while updating into Oracle is captured and a mail sent out to requester stating the exception observed by the bot
- Business Process
- Finance and Accounting
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 18, 2019
- First Published
- October 10, 2018
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Functional AAE v10.7
Inputs: Excel files with Segment values received via email