This bot is designed to create the customer master record in SAP ERP. The user needs to provide details in an input Excel file to fetch data. The bot:
- Logs in into SAP instance
- Creates customer master record from Excel sheet
- Logs out from SAP
Make sure SAP GUI scripting is enabled before running this bot and also the input fields in the input file are correct.
More details on input parameters and how to enable GUI scripting are provided in the ReadMe file provided on this page and in the downloaded bot package.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10 sp2 or above
- SAP GUI 7.40 Desktop Application
- Inputs: Acc_grp, Comp_Code, Sales_Org, Distr_Chnl, Division etc.
- More information on input parameters are provided in ReadMe