- This bot is designed to work for any user by simply plugging this bot in existing or new task to create a Customer inside Oracle ERP.
- The respective user needs to provide basic information for creating a Customer.
The bot requires to update the URL, User and password information to access to your environment. The user should have access to the Billing module and specifically to create Customer Functionality.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Supply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 29, 2018
- First Published
- May 25, 2018
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AAE v10.7 sp2, Access to Oracle ERP
- Name and other Customer information in excel file.
- The Excel input file uses the following data which is required to create a Client. Client Name, Registry Id, Account Number, Account Type, Account Address and DUNS number.
- Additional fields can be added to the spreadsheet and the bot.