- Create text file taking input as a PDF
This bot converts PDF data into a text file by reading PDF data structures and files. It trims all special symbols and leaves just text.
- Sometimes we receive a raw PDF input we need to convert into text.
- PDF to text converter can be used in any type of .NET application
- The integration with existing .NET applications is extremely easy and no installation is necessary in order to run the converter. The result of conversion is a .NET string object that you can further manipulate.
- This is a simple and reusable bot to generate a text file using a PDF file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 24, 2020
- First Published
- March 18, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input PDF file
- Output text file