- Read user data from an Excel file and manage the information in the Active Directory.
- Check if the user exists in the active directory.
- Alert user by email when the task is completed.
The bot performs the creation of active directory domain users on a Windows Server 2012 server. The bot handles an Excel file that works as input, it should be located in a folder or path shared with the server or machine where it will be executed the bot. The result is a txt file with the users successfully created and the file is attached to an email.
In case of error, it is notified via email, and an event log is attached in a txt file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human ResourcesInformation Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 7, 2022
- First Published
- February 3, 2022
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- MS Excel, Outlook installed.
- It is required to access the Active directory: Server IP, Admin User, Password.
- Admin User, must have permission to create, update and delete users.
- Outlook email configured.