- Generate secure passwords: It enables you to generate psuedo random credential variables following specific rulesets
- Dynamic credential retrieval: You can retrieve credentials at runtime
- List credential attributes: The package provides the ability to list all available credential attributes dynamically
- Update credential values: With this package, you can update credential values
This package provides a set of utility functions to enhance the management of credentials in Automation Anywhere. It allows you to generate random passwords with specific rules, retrieve credentials dynamically, list credential attributes, and update credential values. With this package, you can automate the generation and management of credentials, making your bots more robust and secure.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA DevelopmentSoftware Development
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 7, 2023
- First Published
- May 15, 2023
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Credential name
- Attribute name