- For the first run it will create a folder structure for storing output and log files
- The bot automatically downloads the Excel file, which is available in control room
- Opens the browser, captures the value and updates the value in bot. This will be followed for 5 cryptocurrency rates
- Stores the value into Excel sheet
- For every new run the bot needs to compare & update the value in the next column if any changes marked on the market cap
The Crypto Market Comparison bot is used to generate an output file with compared market cap values for 5 cryptocurrency rates. It opens the browser to capture the market cap value and compares it with the default value in the file, which is generated on the previous run. If both values do not match, then the new value will be updated in the sheet column and the current value will be assigned as the default value. It performs the same for all 5 CryptoCurrency Market cap values.
The column header is added with the date, so it can be used to compare, according to with the date also.
Commands used: Browser, Comment, Date time, Email, Error Handler, Excel Advanced, File, If, Log to file, Message Box, Recorder, Step, String, Wait, etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportOperationsTax
- Cognitive AutomationCollaborationUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 10, 2022
- First Published
- February 10, 2022
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Required Applications : Excel, Web browser
- Machine hardware specification used: 8 GB RAM
- Operating system version used: MS Windows 10
- URLs Used: • Bitcoin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
- Ethereum: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
- Tether: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/tether/
- BNB: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bnb/
- USD coin: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/usd-coin/