- Creates an Excel file with currency exchange rates
- Connects to a liquidity provider (foreign exchange website) and updates each currency pair in the Excel file
This Bot performs the following:
- Opens the Liquidity Provider website (Foreign Exchange website ).
- Downloads the latest exchange rates.
- Updates an Excel sheet with the downloaded exchange rate details
- Captures a live conversion rate
- 100% accurate.
- Can be triggered by a user or run on a schedule to perform pre-scheduled conversions.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingTax
- Banking and Financial ServicesProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 23, 2020
- First Published
- January 30, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Internet connection
- Web Browser
- Microsoft Excel