- The command sends the document to the Klippa OCR API
- The Klippa OCR API recognizes and extracts the data from the document
- The command retrieves the output and passes structured data on to your bot for further processing
The Klippa OCR API Package can be used to automatically extract data from receipts, invoices, passports, and other documents, and utilize this data in subsequent steps in Automation Anywhere. It is also possible to pass the data on to other file formats, such as Excel or CSV, for further analysis.
Just submit your files to the API, convert them into structured data and continue with the desired output. All in a second’s work.
The standard API supports formats such as JPG, PNG, and PDF as input. Our system recognizes over 20 document types and 30 data fields. The output is provided via JSON and can include fields such as:
- Invoice numbers and invoice dates
- Dates of expiry and delivery dates
- Company names, addresses, and contact details
- Bank account numbers, VAT numbers, and CoC numbers
- VAT amounts per percentage, VAT percentages, and total VAT amounts
- Line-item recognition
- Document numbers, social security numbers, pictures, and signatures
- And many more
Put an end to the manual processing of documents and start saving time, money, and frustration!
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingRPA DevelopmentTax
- Artificial IntelligenceBanking and Financial ServicesRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 12, 2021
- First Published
- January 15, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Files, such as PDF, JPG, PNG and other file formats
- Klippa OCR API Key
- Optional parameters for the Klippa OCR API, such as template or user data