1. Automatic Dashboard Creation 2. Easy Dashboard Customization 3. Actionable Insights
The Business Analyst can use Bot Insight to analyze the data on the dashboards to gain insights into what products need to be replenished in the inventory so that the revenue shortfall can be eliminated.
Key Use Case: Important data from your Demand Forecast and Inventory Management gets logged through Bot Insight to analyze the Revenue Shortfall.
- Business Process
- Inventory Management
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- October 10, 2018
- First Published
- September 19, 2018
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- For CR with 10.5 SP2 and above:
1. Bot Insight must be installed and registered with the CR.
2. Valid Bot Insight license must be installed on the CR.
1. Valid Bot Insight license must be installed.
Inputs: This bot uses a pre-defined CSV file which contains the data gathered from your Demand Forecast and Inventory Management Systems. The bot then processes this file and important data gets logged through Bot Insight. The Business Analyst can then see the dashboard to analyze which products need to be replenished so that the revenue shortfall can be eliminated.