This bot helps in identifying the Input String, Whether it contains alphabets or numbers or alphanumeric or alphanumeric with special characters or alphabets with special characters or numbers with special characters or special characters.
Based on the Input, Output would be one of the followings (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8)
- 1-Input String contains only Alphabets
- 2-Input String contains only Digits/ Numbers
- 3-Input String contains only Alphabets & Digits / Numbers
- 4-Input String contains only Alphabets & Special Characters
- 5-Input String contains only Number/ Digits & Special Characters
- 6-Input String contains only Special Characters
- 7-Input String contains Alphabets, Numbers/Digits and Special Characters
- 8-Input String contains Wrong Format, For E.g., If Input is Empty String
Key Use Case:
This bot is primarily used when the businesses require to determine whether the input string is alphanumeric
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10 sp2
- Input Phrase should be passed to the BOT File
- vFormat String