Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Clerk
Automates creation of new supplier requests, processing address book requests, contact directory requests, product requests and accounts payable operations.
- Automates and expedites the creation and maintenance of supplier records as well as processing of payments
- Eliminates repetitive tasks related to supplier management and invoice processing
- Your team has more time to do complex and creative thinking
- Create new supplier requests
- Process address book requests
- Process contact directory requests
- Process product requests
- Process accounts payable operations
The Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Clerk offers a wide range of functionality within the Oracle E-Business Suite. This Digital Worker automates the creation of new supplier requests, processing address book requests, contact directory requests, products and services requests and accounts payable payment operations. The Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Clerk also notes all the changes and transactions on the Oracle platform for ease of access and record keeping. With the Digital Oracle Accounts Payable Clerk, time spent by AP professionals on tasks like invoice processing is reduced by 60% and the accuracy shoots up to 100%.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & Accounting
- Automation Type
- Digital Worker
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- January 26, 2019
- Community Support Only
- A-People Community Forums
- Bot Store FAQs
Download the Digital Worker and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the My Tasks folder of the Digital Worker to configure your username and other settings the Digital Worker will need.
- Details are included in the Installation Guide or ReadMe.
- Configuration support from the vendor is included with your purchase.
That's it - now the Digital Worker is ready to get going!