- The REST_API URL is passed on to the Bot along with required details
- The Bot triggers when a service request is raised for software installation/uninstall in ServiceNow App Store.
- It collects the information such as software name, on which machine is to be deployed from ServiceNow REST API
- The Bot deploys the software through SCCM.
- It updates the service request with the software installation status.
End user fills an online form in ServiceNow for installing a software on their system. A Service Request will be created and ServiceNow invokes the bot. The bot connects to SCCM, identify the right collection and pushes the deployment. Once the software is installed, it closes the service request.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & Support
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- January 14, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs