- Read data from excel file and uses as an input for the bot.
- Automate SAP Logon 760.
- Save the status of the transaction in an excel sheet.
SAP transaction IQ03 (Display Material Serial Number) is classified in the Plant Maintenance module under application component Equipment and runs Application Development R/3 Equipment Management program SAPMIEQ0 upon execution. IQ03 (Display Material Serial Number) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementManufacturing
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- December 13, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SAP Gui Logon 760
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client Application 11.3.3
- Input files:"DisplayMaterialSerialNumber.xlsx","Credentials.xlsx"