- Take in values from a user via an interactive form (text fields)
- Prompt user for additional input based on conditions detected by the bot
- The bot execution can be customized based on the input values provided
This bot calculates the bonus of an employee using their employee ID and then emails them a notification. It explains the concept of AARI in Automation 360 by taking an employee ID as an input and then calculating their bonus from AARI_Data.xlsx input file, after which the bot displays their employment information, such as Rating, Performance, Basic Salary, and Bonus, with a "Submit" and "Cancel" button available to the end-user. The end-user can then change the data if necessary and click on the "Send Mail" button to send an email or the "Cancel" button not to send an email to that employee.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human Resources
- RPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 3, 2021
- First Published
- May 17, 2021
- Automation 360
See the AARI in Action
Download the AARI and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the AARI is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- First run ProcessOfBonusCal (process) then AARI_Data.xlsx is automatically saved as input file in C:tempInputFolder
- You can change the input file data values according to your needs