- Read the data from an excel sheet and use that data as an input for the bot.
- Automate SAP GUI LOGON GUI.
- Run the task bot to automate transaction code IE07.
- Stores that output of transaction in an excel sheet.
IE07 (Equipment List (Multi-level)) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level.SAP transaction IE07 (Equipment List (Multi-level)) is classified in the Plant Maintenance module under application component Equipment and runs Application Development R/3 Equipment Management program RIEQUI30 upon execution.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- December 16, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SAP Gui Logon 760
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client 11.3.
- Excelsheet:"Credentials.xlsx","Equipment List(Multi-level)-IE07.xlsx."