- Read standardized Excel files to get the employee details.
- Read standardized Excel files to get the contact details.
- Enquire essentials at the stores Walmart, Target and Amazon
- Update end-users on availability of specified essentials
- Stop sending notifications to unsubscribed users
The current COVID 19 outbreak has resulted into a nationwide lockdown in most of the countries, forcing people to stay indoors and work remotely, making it further difficult to procure even the basic essential items and causing them to constantly search for these supplies across different online stores or local shops that are usually running low or out of stock. LTI's Essential Enquiry Bot automates this process and diligently your employees to locate their essential items that are available at their preferred online stores within their zip codes. This bot not only helps them to stay home and stay safe but also saves a lot of their time that would've spent in long supermarket queues or frequent online searches, thus, increasing their productivity while they safely work from home.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyInventory Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- May 21, 2020
- First Published
- May 21, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Google Chrome
- ODBC Drivers
- SMTP configurations