- Writes provided formula to the selected cells
- Quick Applies formula to the selected cells
- Applies formula to all the cells in column if to cell value is not provided
- Saves the excel
This bot will apply the given formula to the specified cell and drag it until second-specified cell (To cell- vExcelCellTo in variables) in the same column. If a user wants to apply the formula till the end of the column, then the user can set “to cell” (variable-vExcelCellTo) value blank, the bot will drag the formula till the end of the column.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySupport
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- June 3, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- This variable contains cell position upon which the given formula will be applied.
- This variable contains input excel file path.
- This is the folder path where process logs and snapshots stored.
- This variable contains the cell position till user wants to drag formula. This can be provided blank.
- This variable contains the formula that has to be applied.