- Takes The name of the database ,Data source,User ID and Password
- Takes The Table Name to Pull Data to JSON
- Takes Output file Folder to keep the generated JSON Data .
This bot performs the following:
- Automated Extract data from Database. No need to run query every time. Only BOT will do
all work to extract data from db. No Need to Login again and again in Database and run query.
- This Bot extracts Data from SQL Database to JSON file .
- This is Useful to pass JSON to Web services i.e. REST or SOAP.
- This is a simple and reusable bot to generate a JSON File from SQL Database.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 25, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- DataBase Name,Data Source Name,User ID and Password
- Table Name
- Json Folder Path