- Takes the name of the database, data source, user ID, and password
- Takes output file folder to keep the generated JSON data
This bot performs the following:
- Automated extract data from the database. No need to run a query every time.
- No need to log in multiple times to the database to run the query.
- This bot extracts data from an SQL database to a JSON file.
- This is useful to pass JSON to web services (i.e. REST or SOAP).
- This is a simple and reusable bot to generate a JSON file from an SQL database.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 25, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- DataBase Name,Data Source Name,User ID and Password
- Table Name
- Json Folder Path