- Takes the name of the database, data source, user ID and password
- Takes the table name to pull data to XML
This bot performs the following:
- Automated extract of data from the database. No need to run a query every time. No need to log in multiple times to the database and run the query.
- This bot extracts data from SQL Database to XML file.
- This is useful to pass XML to web services (i.e. REST or SOAP).
- This is a simple and reusable bot to generate an XML file from SQL database.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 27, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Database name, data source, name, user ID, and password
- Table name
- XML folder path