- A straightforward and lightweight bot for reading MetaData from image files
- This bot extracts MetaData from a given image
* This bot extracts MetaData (properties) of an image in JSON format which can be used for image segregation based on required properties of an image.
* The bot reads Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC, Photoshop, WebP, PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, and PCX MetaData from JPEG, TIFF WebP, PSD, PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, PCX, and camera RAW files.
* Camera manufacturer-specific support exists for Agfa, Canon, Casio, DJI, Epson, Fujifilm, Kodak, Kyocera, Leica, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Reconyx, Sanyo, Sigma/Foveon, and Sony models.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 28, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Images whose MetaData needs to be extracted