- A straightforward and lightweight BOT for reading metadata from image files.
- This bot extracts metadata from the given image.
* This bot extracts metadata (properties) of an image in JSON format which can we used for image segregation based on required properties of an image.
* MetadataExtractor reads Exif, IPTC, XMP, ICC, Photoshop, WebP, PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, PCX metadata from JPEG, TIFF WebP, PSD, PNG, BMP, GIF, ICO, PCX and camera RAW files.
* Camera manufacturer specific support exists for Agfa, Canon, Casio, DJI, Epson, Fujifilm, Kodak, Kyocera, Leica, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Reconyx, Sanyo, Sigma/Foveon and Sony models.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Cognitive AutomationUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- February 28, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Images whose metadata needs to be extracted