- Gives the Task Name
- It eliminates full path and file extension and returns the Task Name
This Bot will help us to get the Task Name by eliminating the full path irrespective of file path size and extension and returns the only task name.
Input: Use the same code in your Bots to get the Bot file name
Output: It returns the only Bot Name
Note: As we have Regular expression in this, users are not supposed to use hyphen in Bot Name
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2019
- First Published
- October 9, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere v11 and above
- since we have used Regular Expression. Users are not supposed to use hyphen in task name