This bot is meant to decrypt encrypted files using Automation Anywhere.
How to use this bot:
1. Run the bot.
2. A browse window will appear for you to select the file you wish to decrypt.
3. A prompt for password will appear for you to enter the password of the encrypted file.
4. Your decrypted files will be stored in the “Output” folder created inside the folder inside /Automation Anywhere/My Tasks/ DecryptPGPEncryptedFiles.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- RPA Development
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 23, 2020
- First Published
- May 21, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Inputs: Password of the Encrypted File