- It segregates the all the files from one folder to different folders based on the respective file extensions.
- Creates folders for respective extensions of files.
This bot is used to manage the files by moving them into separate folders based on their extension name. This bot can handle any extensions such as Excel, Macro Excel, PDF, JPEG, JPG, BAT, GIF, VbScript, EXE, DLL, DOCX, TXT, PNG, CSV, XML, shortcuts, ATMX.
Input: Folder with files of different extension name.
Output: Multiple folders with each folder containing files of one type.
Use Cases: Organising files in the bot runner machines.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation Technology
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 5, 2021
- First Published
- April 3, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Specify the source folder path for input folder which contains different files