- Zip files & Folders
- Alert user by email and report will be shown into the Info log folder when the task is completed.
- Read all configuration from Config file and handle the code.
- Can process n number of files through code.
This bot is used to describe the process of decompressing and moving one or more files in a compressed file (e.g., .zip file) to an alternate location. You can extract n number of files from one destination to another destination. Extract all files in a new folder. The new folder uses the file name of the compressed file.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceCognitive AutomationRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- At least 1 zip files should be in the Input folder
- Confiq files should be place in the confiq folder
- Output folder is created from the confiq file