- User can make use of this bot to feed data into fields in application where it expects monetary amount with cuurency
- Bot by default gives the amount along with the currency in the user's control panel
- Can accept both interger and decimal values
The FormatCurrencyBot returns an expression formatted as a currency value using the currency symbol defined in the computer's control panel.This aids the user in pacing up their routine tasks with the help of this utility bot where you deal with applications which involves frequent involvement of currencies.
The bot can take input from a spreadsheet or from a user prompt.This is then converted into currency formatted value with the corresponding symbol from the user's control panel.
FormatCurrencyBot especially comes handy with the daily tasks,as this falls under the category of utility bots which makes the chore job easier.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation TechnologySupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2019
- First Published
- October 10, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere version 11.0 or higher
- User need to set the currency as required from control panel
- Input can be taken from either Excel or user prompt