- Accept a form type
- Invoke runtime to parse text and handwritten data from forms
- Output results
Parascript FormsBot.AI allows you to recognize any Alpha-Numeric fields that may be encountered on a structured form that is presented as a single-page image. The following formats are accepted: FormsBot.AI works with handwritten and machine-printed text. The product works with fields located on a single line. FormsBot.AI includes a FormsBot.AI designer tool that offers a user-friendly graphic interface that allows the user to quickly prepare a form layout description for further recognition. FormsBot.AI outputs data in the form of a dictionary that includes field keys and the corresponding recognized field values. FormsBot.AI also automatically registers results in a .csv file. FormsBotAI.dll included in the delivery allows programmers to enable forms recognition with a minimal footprint and higher flexibility.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingOperationsShipping & Distribution
- Artificial IntelligenceBanking and Financial ServicesCognitive Automation
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- June 2, 2021
- First Published
- May 12, 2021
- Automation 360
- End User License Agreement
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Parascript FormsBot.AI Recognition Runtime (see Installation Guide)
- FormsBot.AI Designer (see Installation Guide)