- Creates new record of Customer Details in FreeAgent
Inputs & Triggers : This bot needs you to give the Login credentials and specify the csv file which contains the customer details when prompted
1) Once you run the bot, it requests for user login and password. This is obtained from the user for easy understanding of the bot.It is efficient if those data are hardcoded. Changes can be made to the code by the user.
2) Once the login credentials are entered, then the bot logs you into the FreeAgent website.
3)Once logged in, a prompt window appears asking for the excel file containing all the customer list.
4)Select the file and click “OK”. You can sit back and watch the Customer Details being automatically created in your FreeAgent web application.
Outputs: You will have your Customer List created in FreeAgent
Use cases: You don't have to spend time on creating the customer list individually.It saves man hours by automatically doing it for you.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance and AccountingInformation TechnologySupport
- Cognitive AutomationProductivityUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 7, 2020
- First Published
- December 23, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input an CSV Spreadsheet.Spreadsheet template is included