- Fetches leads from Marketo with multiple filters at a time.
- Provides mapping between fields in Marketo and OneTrust along with default values for certain fields in leads.
- Creates DSAR Request with Request Type as 'Data Deletion' & Subject Type as 'Customer'.
The GDPR bot works with two different platforms, it first fetches leads from Marketo, and then create a DSAR request on the OneTrust Platform.
• In the first step of fetching leads, it requires the notes fields, filter keywords, absolute time or relative time to fetch leads. Filter keywords are being searched on notes fields and then added to the response table.
• In the second step of creating a DSAR request of Request Type- Data Deletion and Subject Type- Customer, the response table from the above step is used as an input an a DSAR request is created for those leads.
• There is one more step to perform: Set Configuration. It takes a table to establish a mapping between Marketo and OneTrust fields along with some default values in case leads fetched from Marketo miss some values. This step needs to be performed before the above two steps.
Refer to the Read-me file for detailed information about each operation.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Marketo Account.
- OneTrust Account.