- Read configuration file, store data to user created variable
- Create folder structure, delete existing downloaded files and copy report Excel sheet to output folder
- Open report Excel sheet, launch Genesys Gax webpage, login, go to applications, hosts and solutions tab
- Check all the servers status and update status to respective column
- Save and close report Excel sheet, logout from the Genesys webpage
Genesys PureEngage Applications Monitoring bot is extremely beneficial for those who already have the Genesys PureEngage infrastructure or who are planning to install it. All the list of Genesys-related applications, hosts, databases, and solutions server’s statuses are being monitored manually and if any service goes down then the user has to inform the respective team or start service as per priority. With the help of this bot, all the manual monitoring processes will be automated without any human involvement.
The bot can be scheduled to run as per business requirements on a predefined interval which can be hourly, daily, weekly, or any desired time and at the end of the execution, a consolidated detailed report will be attached and sent to the respective configured email id.
Apart from the listed Genesys application, host, solution servers status, and reports. The bot can also perform administrator-level configuration, campaign & calling list imports for the outbound calls, switching, routing level configuration, etc
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyOperations
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 6, 2021
- First Published
- January 5, 2021
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Genesys administrator 8.5.2.x (On-premise Pure engage)
- Windows OS or Linux OS (Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5/6.x)
- JRE 1.8.x
- Microsoft Excel 2013 or 2016
- Genesys administrator extension (GAX) admin user credential