- Available Physical Memory - Gets the total amount of free physical memory for the computer.
- OS Version - Gets the version of the computer's operating system.
- OS Platform - Gets the platform identifier for the operating system of the computer
This Bot provides properties for getting information about the Computer's memory, OS name, OS Version, Product ID, Machine Name, Processor Name, Number of Users, Manufacturer and operating system.
OS Platform - Gets the platform identifier for the operating system of the computer.
OS Version - Gets the version of the computer's operating system.
Available Physical Memory - Gets the total amount of free physical memory for the computer.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 10, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Provide Excel File Path
- Provide file path. E.g. C:UserDesktopOutput.xslx
- it will create automatically output folder when u provide file path