- Gets Local Date and Time.
- Gets UTC Date and Time.
- Returns time format specified by one of the Microsoft Windows standard time formats.
- Returns time specified by one of the Microsoft Windows supported language cultures.
- Returns the time adjust for Daylight Savings if specified.
- Returns time offset by specified hours, minutes or seconds.
- Provides an API for the World Date Time metabot user to preview how the time appears with various settings.
- Returns time as Unicode to display in all supported language scripts.
This is an example bot demonstrating how to use the Automation Anywhere World Date Time metabot.
The World Date Time GUI utility is used to test all metabot parameters and to see what values to assign to the parameters of the Get Date Time API.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input settings