- Perform all actions on the front end Gmail login screen
- Logs in and out from Gmail account
- Capable of identifying specific tabs
- Log out and delete Gmail user ID from the browser at the end of task
- Close the browser window
Every day we receive a number of emails under the social and promotional category of Gmail. Do you clean them manually? Do you let them pile in your inbox?
In either case, such emails will take your time:
- to delete them manually
- to filter them manually from other important
- to organize your inbox
Do you want to manage your inbox with less time and human effort?
This bot is the solution to your daily pain. It will clean your social notifications and promotional emails from your Gmail account in less than a minute. It will perform the entire task at the front end. So, you can see what is happening to your account. You can easily execute and abort the bot at your will.
So, try it out!
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportHuman ResourcesInformation Technology
- Artificial IntelligenceCollaborationProductivity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 23, 2020
- First Published
- January 22, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Enter your Gmail ID at line number 13 of .atmx file
- Enter your Gmail password at line number 17 of .atmx file