- Inputs text and source language from user
- Translates the input text to desired output language
- Creates and Writes the translated text to a word file.
The purpose of the bot is to translate from one language to another using google translate.
The word limit of the input text is 5000 words.
The required input parameters are the text to be translated, source language and target language.
The translated output is saved in a word file.
- Business Process
- Information Technology
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 6, 2019
- First Published
- October 11, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Input Text to be translated
- Source language
- Target Language