HTML Input Data to CSV File Package
This package converts an HTML table to a CSV file. The tabular HTML data provided will be extracted and saved to a CSV file
- Business can save time and reduce errors rather than manually copying and pasting data from HTML tables into CSV
- Business can make it easier to share data(CSV) with other businesses, customers, or stakeholders
- Converts HTML Tabular Data to a CSV File
This package converts an HTML table to a CSV file. It accepts input data in either text or HTML format. The user must specify the minimum number of columns that should be extracted from the table. If an HTML input table has several columns greater than or equal to the specified minimum number, the table will be extracted and saved to a CSV file.
• The HTML INPUT TO CSV package allows for the conversion of HTML tables to CSV format.
• It can be used in various scenarios, including the conversion of HTML files and data containing tables to CSV format.
• The package is also helpful for converting table files received via email to CSV format.
• Overall, this package is a useful tool for anyone who needs to convert HTML tables to CSV files for further analysis or data manipulation.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingRPA DevelopmentSales
- RPA Developer ToolsUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- April 25, 2023
- First Published
- April 25, 2023
- Automation 360
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri 9:00-17:00 UTC+0
- +91 8618519065
- Bot Store FAQs
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Min Column Count - Extraction of tabular data should only occur if the number of columns exceeds the specified input val
- Data Source - The data source for inputting HTML tabular data can be either a file or a string.