- It extracts candidate information from Naukri Portal w.r.t job requirement and search parameters provided by HR Personel
- It downloads resumes of the shortlisted candidates from the Naukri Portal.
- It stores all candidate information collected in associated Database for further reference.
- It fetches data for the candidates whose information is not present in the Database or is older than 6 months.
- This saves redundancy of data and Portal subscription and download costs.
- Maintaining Candidate Info both in Excel sheets and Database.
The Automation 360 "Human Resource Talent Acquisition Process Bot" shall work as an individual to help the HR personnel in their Recruitment process.
It has an optimized way of extracting and downloading candidates' resumes from Naukri Job Portal. It will search the candidates for the job with the given search criteria, extract the details of the candidates and then download the resumes of the candidates who have been shortlisted by the Talent Acquisition team.
To understand briefly, how the bot works and helps the HR team relax from the repetitive task and focus more on strategic tasks - go through the video
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Human Resources
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 16, 2021
- First Published
- November 11, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Naukri Portal Recruiters Subscription
- Input and Output Excel sheets - Included in Read Me document
- Configuration Details to be added in Configuration.xml file - Included in Read Me document
- SQL Database - Included in Read Me document
- SQL Server Management Studio : SSMS – 2014 and above
- Microsoft Excel version : 2000 and above
- Google Chrome Browser
- Gmail Account