- The correlation bot performs parametric 'Pearson correlation'.
- The bot provides correlation coefficients (r) among variables.
- The bot helps in understanding the extent of a relationship among numerical variables to make data-driven business decisions.
This bot performs a statistical parametric correlation operation among multiple numerical variables and provides the impact and degree of relationship.
- Path: Path of the CSV file. For example: C:~Housing.csv
- Column Count: Count of columns available in CSV file being provided with input data.
- Input Column Names: Name of columns being provided in CSV file. For example 'SNo','Price','Lotsize','Bedrooms'......
- Input Column Data Type: Data Type of columns being provided in CSV file in the same order as column names. For example: 'Numeric','Numeric','Numeric'......
- Missing Number Value Replacement: A value that can be used by Model in case CSV file has blank field/s or missing numerical value/s.
- Ignore Columns: Column name that the model should ignore while calculating correlation. For example: 'SNo','Driveway','Recroom'......
- The bot takes a CSV file as an input, performs a parametric correlation operation on numerical variables and provides output in Excel to exhibit the extent of a relationship (not causality).
- Output: The result in Excel.
- Column field1 and field2 has the column names on which correlation has been processed.
- Column correlation has the extent of relationship for each combination.
Notes: Output correlation coefficients (r) for continuous (interval level) data ranges in a range of -1 to +1. Refer to readme file for more details.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Finance & AccountingInformation Technology
- Cognitive AutomationInsightsProductivity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 11, 2020
- First Published
- April 9, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Path of the CSV file.