- The correlation Bot performs parametric 'Pearson correlation' and provides correlation coefficients (r) among variables.
- Input CSV file is provided to the model and processed MS Excel output is retrieved.
- Help in understanding extent of relationship among numerical variables to make data driven business decisions.
1. Path: Path of the CSV file. For example: C:~Housing.csv
2. column-count: Count of columns available in CSV file being provided with input data.
3. InputColumnNames: Name of columns being provided in CSV file. For example 'SNo','Price','Lotsize','Bedrooms'......
4. InputColumnDataType: Data Type of columns being provided in CSV file in the same order as column names. For example: 'Numeric','Numeric','Numeric'......
5. MissingNumberValueReplacement: A value that can be used by Model in case CSV file has blank field/s or missing numerical value/s.
6. IgnoreColumns: Column name that the model should ignore while calculating correlation. For example: 'SNo','Driveway','Recroom'......
The Bot takes CSV file as an input, performs parametric correlation operation on numerical variables and provides output in the MS Excel to exhibit the extent of relationship ('not causality').
1. Output: the result in the form of the MS Excel.
2. Column field1 and field2 has the column names on which correlation has been processed.
3. Column correlation has the extent of relationship for each combination.
NOTES: Output correlation coefficients (r) for continuous (interval level) data ranges in a range of -1 to +1. Refer to readme file for more details.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementSales
- Cognitive AutomationInsightsProductivity
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- April 9, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Path: Path of the CSV file.
- ColumnCount: Count of columns available in CSV file being provided with input data.
- InputColumnNames: Name of columns being provided in CSV file.
- InputColumnDataType: Data Type of columns being provided in CSV file in the same order as column names.
- MissingNumberValueReplacement: A value that can be used by Model in case CSV file has blank field/s.
- IgnoreColumns: Column name that the model should ignore while calculating correlation.