- Bot will fetch email filter conditions from Email Template file
- Loops through each mail according to the user preference (read/unread/all) and filter required emails
- If all the filter conditions were match bot creates subfolders using the python script
- If it doesn't exist at the destination path
- Move all mail as per the filter condition to the specific folders
This bot, Intelligent Email Inbox, is designed to organize the Microsoft Outlook Inbox. If your mailbox is full of cluttered and unwanted emails, by using this bot you can make it more structured by moving items into specific folders. The bot will fetch email filter conditions from the Email Template file and loops through each mail according to the user preference (read/unread/all) and filter required emails. If all the filter conditions were matched, the bot creates subfolders using the python script if they do not exist at the destination path. The bot moves all mail as per the filter condition to the specific folders.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Customer Service & SupportInformation TechnologyOperations
- Cognitive AutomationCollaborationUtility
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 15, 2021
- First Published
- November 11, 2021
- Automation 360
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Python version 3.x and above
- Python packages – pywin32
- Outlook Account