- Read Excel sheets to get input data for bots.
- Automate SAP GUI LOGON 760.
- Run the task bot.
- Stores the status of the transaction in an excel sheet.
MIR6 (Invoice Overview) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level.SAP transaction MIR6 (Invoice Overview) is classified in the Materials Management module under application component Invoice Verification and runs Appl. Development: R/3 Decentralized Invoice Verification program SAPMM08N upon execution.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- December 16, 2019
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- SAP Gui Logon 760
- Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client 11.3.
- Excelsheets:"Credentials.xlsx","Invoice Overview-MIR6.xlsx"