- Read and validate excel file
- Create new user or organization on the website
- Uses metabot, hence even if the GUI changes. Corrections can be made easily
- Can be integrated with any system that needs to enter values from a CSV or excel to a web-based ERP
- Checks if the previous session was logged out as well
This bot can be referenced for a common use case when you would require to read an MS Excel spreadsheet values to variables or when you need the values to be inputted to some other system like web-ERP etc.
Inputs: Data is being saved in a structure format in an Excel with 2 sheets. One for users and the other for organizations.
Actions: Logs into the website with the credentials. Checks if the previous session was terminated correctly. If not, rectifies the same and logs in successfully. Reads the multiple sheets from .xlsx input file and enters the data into the web ERP invoicely.com to the concerned pages.
Output: The bot identifies user and organization values separately and handles the data input accordingly with zero errors and high accuracy along with higher transaction speed.
Use Cases: Can be referred to as bot to read and excel document; Can be mentioned as a use case for entering values into text fields into a web-ERP or a web form filling like ESI, PF etc.
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementSalesSupply Chain Management
- Passed third-party anti-virus scan conducted by Automation Anywhere.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- January 8, 2020
- First Published
- January 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere V11.x (minimum)
- Login credentials for invoicely.com
- Input file: invoicely.xlsx shared along with the bot stored in C:RPA Practice
- Variables in Logic metabot needs to be updated with the email address and password created to login