- Read and Validate Excel file
- Create new user or organization on the website
- Uses Metabot. Even if the GUI changes, corrections are easy to make
- Can be integrated with any system that needs to enter values from a CSV or an Excel to a web-based ERP
- Checks if the previous session was logged out as well
This bot can be referenced for a common use case when you would need to read Excel spreadsheet values to variables or when you need the values to be entered into some other system like web-ERP etc.
Inputs: Data is being saved in a structured format in Excel with 2 sheets. One for Users and the other for Organizations.
Actions: Logs into the website with the credentials. Checks if the previous session was terminated correctly. If not, rectifies the same and will log in successfully. Reads multiple sheets from the Excel input file and enters the data into the web ERP Invoicely.com in the appropriate pages.
Output: The Bot identifies User and Organization values separately and handles the data input accordingly with zero errors and with higher transaction speed.
Use Cases: Any use case which involves reading data from an Excel and entering data into a web-ERP or a web form filling like ESI, PF etc.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Inventory ManagementSalesSupply Chain Management
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 7, 2020
- First Published
- January 6, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere V11.x (minimum)
- Login credentials for Invoicely.com
- Input file: invoicely.xlsx shared along with the bot stored in C:\RPA Practice
- Variables in Logic Metabot needs to be updated with the email address and password created to login