- Read and send JMS queue messages
- Read and send JMS topic messages
- Iterate through all messages in a queue or topic
- Get JMS client information
- Subscribe/unsubscribe topics
JMS messaging is a common integration pattern. With this package bots can read messages from queues and topics, send messages to queues and topics and get JMS client information for debugging tasks. With the subscribe/unsubscribe actions a bot can connect to a topic. ActiveMQ Artemis and IBM MQ are currently supported.
The source code for this package is available on the Automation Anywhere GitHub page
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- November 12, 2020
- First Published
- May 11, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Package in Action
Download the Package and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Use the Package in a bot, configure keys and other credentials the package will need (see the ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Package is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- A2019 Build 4088+
- ActiveMQ Artemis server 2.12+
- IBM MQ server 9.1.5+