- Calculate the first and last day of the last month
This bot calculates the first and last days of the previous month and outputs them to the clipboard. It even supports leap years!
- Useful for monthly closing processes
- Applicable to any process where you routinely need to check the dates of the last month
After the bot runs, the value on your clipboard will be
- Yyyymmdd, yyyymmdd
- Example: 20200101, 20200131
To use it, split the value using a comma as a key and obtain the value using the Split command of String Operation.
The left side is the date of the first day of last month, and the right side is the last day of the last month.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- OperationsRPA DevelopmentSales
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 9, 2020
- First Published
- January 31, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Create the following folder directly under the c drive. C: rpa error
- * If an error occurs, an error screen and the text of the error content will be output to the folder of c: rpa error