- Read the unread mail box with particular subject line
- Save the mail content in structured format in excel file
- Based on location in mail content find out which BDM should we assign the lead
- Sends introductory email to the client based on the extracted data from email and CC’s the relevant BDM.
Lead Management process is a day to day activity and the process involves scanning of emails sent by lead suppliers and sending out introductory emails to the relevant client email addresses in it.
Input - The bot will need 1. BDM Mapping List (BDM-Location Mapping file). 2. Lead Management
Config File (Contain list of all the input file with their path).
Action -The bot identifies and reads the email from the lead suppliers (e.g. India-Mart/Just-Dial)
with specific subject line that will contain the client lead information in the body of the
-Bot extracts the client data from email and store into an excel sheet in a structured format.
-Opens excel which contains the business development manager information specific to
-It then matches the content of the client details to identify which BDM is to be assigned
based on the location.
-Sends introductory email to the client based on the extracted data from email and CC’s the
Output -The Bot stores the lead data into structured format in spreadsheet and immediately send
the introductory mail to the client.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- February 12, 2020
- First Published
- February 7, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- A valid mail address
- Config file (Lead Management Config File) must be present containing the input file name with their path
- BDM Mapping List should be present with Name,City,State,Email Address as column address
- Lead Management Log Excel File should be present with header according to mail content
- Lead Management Log File which will store the mail data