- Automatic login to AWS Cloud.
- Bot will create instance in cloud.
- Bot will recognize the running instance ID.
- Bot will input the running instance ID into PUTTY application.
- Bot will give the user Linux environment.
- This bot will connect the Windows user to the Linux environment through Putty.
- There will a set of conditions that the bot will check and based on the condition, the bot will take the input.
- The bot will login to the AWS Console Management Services and take Running Instance ID as connection string of putty.
- Without changing the Operating System, a user can directly connect to the Linux server.
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- July 24, 2020
- First Published
- May 4, 2020
- Enterprise Version
- Community Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AWS Account
- Putty Application