- Connect to AWS cloud
- Copy the AWS connection string details to Git Bash
- Connects to the Linux server
- Bot can then execute any required Linux commands
- The Linux Environment using AWS Cloud bot will launch the AWS Management Console website and log-in with given credentials.
- The bot will then copy the running instance IP address and paste it inside GIT Bash.
- As soon Git bash connects with the running instance IP, it will create the Linux environment.
- We can run our Linux commands through GIT bash without installing the Linux OS.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologySoftware Development
- ProductivityRPA Developer Tools
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 4, 2020
- First Published
- May 14, 2020
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- AWS Management Console Account
- GIT Bash application