- Get details of current screen resolution of the machine
- Change screen resolution of machine
- Get details of new screen resolution of the machine
This bot performs the following:
- Gets the details of the current screen resolution of the machine.
- Changes the screen resolution of the machine, to the desired screen resolution mentioned in the config XML file.
- Gets the details of the new screen resolution of the machine.
- Bot Security Program
- Business Process
- Information TechnologyRPA Development
- Automation Type
- Last Updated
- December 1, 2020
- First Published
- October 25, 2019
- Enterprise Version
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
- Automation Anywhere Client 11.0 or higher
- Command Prompt
- Update Screen Resolution Height and Width details in Config.xml