This bot is designed to : 1.Upload file to Google Drive 2. Upload file to specific Google Drive Folder 3. Delete file from Google Drive 4. Delete file from Google Drive folder
All fields marked * are mandatory.Extract the zip and copy Bot Store folder inside extracted folder in "My Task" and any metabot if applicable in "My Metabots" on your local Automation Anywhere repository.
See the Bot in Action
Download the Bot and follow the instructions to install it in your AAE Control Room.
Open the Bot to configure your username and other settings the Bot will need (see the Installation Guide or ReadMe for details.)
That's it - now the Bot is ready to get going!
Requirements and Inputs
Automation Anywhere Enterprise v10 sp2
Google Account settings
- Login to Google Account
- Create project on Google Account https://developers.google.com/drive/activity/v1/guides/project
- Enable API
- Navigate to https://console.developers.google.com/apis
- Select your project.
- Enable API’s and services .
- Search Google Drive.
- Navigate to Google Drive API.
- Click Manage.
- Select credentials from left navigation menu.
- Credentials tab -> Create credentials drop down -> oAuth client ID -> other -> Name of Client and generate.
- Download the ClientSecret JSON file.
- Google Drive Application Name*
- Google Drive UserName
- To Delete File :
- To Upload File: